MARION, Ind. -- Three Wildcats are tied for first place following the first round of play at the NCCAA Women’s Golf Midwest Regional Tournament in Greenwood, Indiana. Indiana Wesleyan University once again set a team record for one round of play and they head into the final round on Saturday with a seven stroke lead over Grace (Ind.).
- Team Score / Standings: Indiana Wesleyan - 312 | 1st of 3
- Total Number of Golfers: 15
- Location: Hickory Stick Golf Club | Greenwood, Indiana
- Course Statistics: Par - 71 | Distance - 5,879 yards
- 1. Indiana Wesleyan - 312
- 2. Grace - 319
- 3. Oakland City - 355
COACH OKE SAYS…
- “We are very happy with another team record low score today with a different four players out of our top-five than what we used to set our record last weekend. That speaks very highly of the depth of our team. However, with Grace only seven shots away, we really have to stay focused tomorrow in order to finish this off.”
UP NEXT FOR WOMEN’S GOLF
- Indiana Wesleyan plays in the final round of the NCCAA Midwest Regional Tournament on Saturday. Tee time for Indiana Wesleyan is 10:30 a.m.