BATH, Mich. -- Brooke Fullenkamp tied for first place and the Indiana Wesleyan University women’s golf team captured a second place finish on Monday at the Spring Arbor Invitational in Bath, Michigan. The nine-team tournament featured 36 holes of play on one day.
- Invitation: Spring Arbor Invitational - 36 holes
- Team Score / Standings: Indiana Wesleyan - 676 (343-333) | 2nd of 9
- Number of Golfers: 51
- Location: Eagle Eye Golf Club | Bath, Michigan
- Course Statistics: Par - 72 | Distance - 5,923 yards
- Maggie Kaiser and Hannah Twietmeyer both played as individuals. Kaiser finished tied for fourth with a 164 (79-85) while Twietmeyer was tied for 27th at 187 (97-90).
- There was a three-way tie for first place. Sydney Abbott of Grace (Ind.) was awarded medalist honors based on matching scorecard tiebreakers.
UP NEXT FOR WOMEN’S GOLF
- Indiana Wesleyan competes this weekend at the Saint Francis Invitational. On Friday, the tournament will be held at Cobblestone Golf Club and on Saturday at Cherry Hill Golf Club.