PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. -- Indiana Wesleyan University is seventh after the second of three rounds at the NCCAA National Championship in Panama City Beach, Florida. IWU is capable of a huge move during the final round on Wednesday as they are a mere three strokes out of fourth place.
- NCCAA National Championship - Day 2 of 3
- Team Score / Standings: Indiana Wesleyan - 689 [352-337] | 7th of 9
- Number of Golfers: 47
- Location: The Hombre Golf Club | Panama City Beach, Florida
- Course Statistics: Par - 72 | Distance - 5,917 yards
- 1. Dallas Baptist (Texas) 609 [308-301]
- 2. Campbellsville (Ky.) 635 [328-307]
- 3. Oklahoma Baptist 672 [352-320]
- 4. Emmanuel (Ga.) 686 [341-345]
- 4. Bethel (Ind.) 686 [355-331]
- 6. Colorado Christian 687 [342-345]
- 7. Indiana Wesleyan 689 [352-337]
- 8. Southern Wesleyan 698 [354-344]
- 8. Southwestern Christian (Okla.) 698 [354-344]
COACH OKE SAYS...
- "The girls are really battling with this course. There are just no breaks as you make your way around with water on 15 of the 18 holes. Despite the struggles, we're only three shots out of fourth so we've got a challenge to move up the leaderboard on the last day."
UP NEXT FOR WOMEN’S GOLF
- Indiana Wesleyan will compete in the third and final round of the NCCAA National Championship on Wednesday. It is the final round of play for the Wildcats during the fall season.