WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- The Indiana Wesleyan women’s golf team set a new school record on Monday with a two-round score of 617 at the Ackerman-Allen Classic in West Lafayette, Indiana. The Wildcats were runner-up in the one day, 36-hole tournament.
- Ackerman-Allen Classic - 1 Day / 36 Holes
- Team Score / Standings: Indiana Wesleyan - 617 (310-307) | 2nd of 5
- Number of Golfers: 29
- NAIA Top- 25 Rank: Indiana Wesleyan - Not ranked
- Location: Ackerman-Allen Golf Course | West Lafayette, Indiana
- Course Statistics: Par - 72 | Distance - 5,858 yards
- 1. Taylor (Ind.) 612 (299-313)
- 2. Indiana Wesleyan 617 (310-307)
- 3. Saint Francis (Ind.) 626 (317-309)
- 4. St. Joseph’s (Ind.) 683 (340-343)
- 5. Spring Arbor (Mich.) 697 (352-345)
COACH OKE SAYS…
- “It was a great day for Wildcat golf as the women shot a new two-round record of 617 at a competitive venue. Really positive for us to see our No. 4 and No. 5 players, Brooke Fullenkamp and Annika Harmon, place in the top-five individually with scores of 154. This is another step in the right direction as we look towards the league tournament.”
UP NEXT FOR WOMEN’S GOLF
- Indiana Wesleyan takes part in the Crossroads League Championship on May 1-2 at Eagle Eye Golf Club in Bath, Michigan.